Do you put your needs on hold to help others? It is great to help others, but not if it means that your needs keep getting brushed aside. I know you think one day you will have what you want but that doesn’t always happen. One thing I learned from my years of being a people pleaser is one day doesn’t come. There is always someone needing something and you will always be there.
You deserve more than this and i’m going to help you make your needs a priority.
First you need to look at why putting yourself last isn’t helpful.
- You start to feel resentfull
- You can’t pour from an empty cup
- What will you do, how will you feel when people don’t need you anymore
How you can start putting your needs first
- Make time every day for yourself
- Start to uncover what you truly want
- Take the steps to start getting what you want
Remember if you don’t put yourself first, no one else will. Change doesn’t happen over night, but just keep taking steps in the right direction and you will be so happy you did.
For more support make sure to join my free Facebook group, Live Your Remarkable Life Community here. I can’t wait to get to know you!